In many areas mudslides have affected the topography of a site.  A civil engineer will need to design the site grading and drainage to ensure the natural water flow from rain, irrigation, and sub-surface sources flows to appropriate drainage locations and not onto surrounding properties.  If you are changing the footprint of your home this will be required as well.

This will be part of the process handled in house when you hire your architect.

We wait, like many others to receive information from the city and other local sources about this rebuilding process. We will be updating this website and our social media outlets as soon as we receive information.